- Our capacity building modules and courses are co-taught with local experts. We focus on the active involvement of participants and the mutual sharing of knowledge and best practices.
- We specialize in the Train-the-Trainers approach for professionals, enabling the effective and large scale dissemination of practical know-how, techniques and technologies to farmers’ communities.
- Part of the training can be conducted Israel, where we closely collaborate with Tel Aviv University’s Manna Center Program for Food Safety and Security, Southern Arava R&D, and MASHAV.
Our Training and Courses
- Sustainable and Regenerative Agriculture: Principles and Implementation Read More
- Permaculture Design Course Read More
- Irrigation Systems: Implementation and Management
- Agroforestry and Biodiversity Conservation
- Watershed Management & Water Harvesting Systems
- Soil Fertility and Conservation
- Multi-Cropping and Inter-Cropping: Design and implementation
- Ecological Pest Management
- Post-harvesting Systems & Practices
- Commercialization of Agricultural Products
- Entrepreneurship in the Agricultural Sector: Agritech and Agrotourism
- Sustainability and Culture: Integrating Cultural Values and Heritage into Sustainable Agriculture Projects
- Sustainable Agriculture Across Boundaries: Global trends, the UN SDGs, and Climate Change
- Planning for Sustainable Development and Conservation